Friday, February 13, 2009

Just Before I'm One

Well, this is the last week of Jacob's infancy. I can't believe a whole year has gone by.

This week Jacob started swimming lessons with Caroline. He had a blast! (I missed it but I hope to see it sometime.) He put his head underwater 5 times and didn't cry once! I think this is going to become a permanent activity.

Jacob continues his feeding endeavors. He is especially motivated by his mommies jumping up and down and clapping. We do that whenever he puts the spoon in his mouth. It's pretty funny.

We're looking forward to all the family arrivals coming up for his birthday party. We'll be sure to post lots of pictures. Here's a couple to tide you over.


Eating egg/spinach souffle. He loves it! He cleans his plate.


Just chillin'.

No comments: